Privacy & Policy
Website and Cookies
At Allan Fuller Ltd we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy applies when we are acting as a controller of personal data, i.e. where we have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. It applies to all users of our website www.fullertankers.com & www.tankerspares.co.uk.
We may process your personal data for the purpose of contacting you if you submit an enquiry using our website. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely the promotion of our products and services.
We also process your cookies for the purpose of monitoring the performance of our websites and performing analytics. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. See below for more information on the cookies that we use. If you do not allow cookies, please note that some parts of this website may become inaccessible or not function properly.
We will store your contact details for a maximum period of six years following the end of business relationship.
We will share your personal data with third parties only to the extent that the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing you with the information about our products/services that you have requested.
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data.
- You can withdraw your consent to our processing of cookies at any time by changing your settings in your browser.
- You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Allan Fuller Ltd is incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 00490202 and whose registered office is at Sedbury Works, Edmund Road, Sedbury, Chepstow NP16 7YE
- We are contactable by email at email@example.com